Student ID cards

How do I get a UNSW Student ID Card?

Need to get a new or replacement Student ID card?

From April 2017, to obtain your new or replacement ID card, you will need to visit Student Central. To find out more visit the Student ID Cards page.

Contact Details

  • Email            
  • Phone:                   +61 2 9385 8500
  • Location:               Lower Ground Floor, Chancellery Building (next to Library Lawn)

How do I get building access?

Faculties, schools and units allocate access to their own buildings and rooms. Generic access is issued to all students by the faculty and will be added to your card automatically. If you are eligible for access to other areas, the person authorised by the faculty is required to email Security and Traffic Management on with the relevant details. The access rights will be allocated automatically once the application has been approved.