From 9pm Friday 7 December to 5am Monday 10 December 2018
Work will involve new UNSW Gate 9 driveway, kerb and footpath construction. Vehicle access into UNSW via Gate 9 will be detoured through the existing gate on High Street located on the southeast corner of Wansey Road and High Street intersection. Pedestrians will be detoured through UNSW near the Wansey Road intersection.
From 5am Monday 10 December
The westbound traffic lane will be switched to the southern side of High Street.
From 9pm Friday 14 December to 5am Monday 17 December 2018
Work will involve kerb, footpath and asphalt pavement work along High Street between Wansey Road and Botany Street.
How will this impact you?
- Minor traffic delays may be experienced
- Pedestrian access onto High Street, Wansey Road and Botany Street will be maintained at all times.
- Additional traffic control will be in place to assist pedestrians and vehicles around the work site.
- You may experience some noise and vibration during this work.
- Noise blankets will be used to reduce the effect of high noise activities such as saw cutting.
- For more information about this work, please call 1800 684 490 or email SLRcommunity@acciona.com.
- For urgent enquiries or complaints call the Light Rail 24-hour Construction Response Line: 1800 775 465
- For the latest information on traffic conditions related to construction in the area, visit www.livetraffic.com
- For further information about the CBD and South East Light Rail Project, go to www.sydneylightrail.transport.nsw.gov.au.