The Future Campus team in Estate Management is leading the development of space strategies to inform UNSW's strategic asset management plan and the campus master plan.
The key objectives of the Future Campus project is to;
- Realise the opportunity of our assets to attract students, staff, partners and community to the campus and enable their activities.
- Understand how we can leverage our assets to achieve the university’s 2025 Strategy.
- Understand how the university’s space needs have changed.
- Envisage how our space needs will continue to change in the future.
- Inform the appropriate level of sustainable investment in the University’s physical assets.
- Identify where to prioritise investment in the campus for optimal benefit.
The Future campus project is endorsed by the University Leadership Team and each pillar is supported by a nominated working group of representatives from across the University.
Visit this page for information on the project, updates on the progress of the project and to share feedback via the form below.