To our new students, welcome to UNSW! Have a great O Week! To our returning students, we look forward to seeing you for Term 1!
UNSW Security Services has a comprehensive 24 hour security presence on campus and maintains security monitoring services for the University.
The primary functions of Security Services are:
- the protection of all people within the University including staff, students, contractors and visitors
- the protection of property
- the prevention and detection of crime
- the operation of a 24 hour control room which monitors building access, CCTV and alarm systems
- the operation of a highly visible Campus Security office located at Gate 2. The office is staffed by Campus Security and is open 24 hours, 7 days a week
Remember: Security Services is always your first contact point for any incident or emergency on campus. Contact them on 9385 6666.