Be alert when getting around at night on and off campus. Use Friend Walk on the StaySafe app for someone to watch you as you walk to your destination.
UNSW Security Services has a comprehensive 24 hour security presence on campus and maintains security monitoring services for the University.
The primary functions of Security Services are:
- the protection of all people within the University including staff, students, contractors and visitors
- the protection of property
- the prevention and detection of crime
- the operation of a 24 hour control room which monitors building access, CCTV and alarm systems
- the operation of a highly visible Campus Security office located at Gate 2. The office is staffed by Campus Security and is open 24 hours, 7 days a week
Remember: Security Services is always your first contact point for any incident or emergency on campus. Contact them on 9385 6666.