The restoration of the significant heritage listed 'The Stables' includes key works that will enhance and restore the sandstone building on the UNSW Cliffbrook Campus delivering a space that will provide a space for small events and meetings with restoration with restoration works that will protect the heritage building.
- Creation of two meeting rooms with internal operable door
- New kitchenette and services
- Stone restoration
- Replacement of roof, gutters and downpipes
- Installation of lead flashings to sandstone
- Replacement of doors with accessible access