Australia Post located on the Library Walk, Upper Campus, provides reliable and affordable postal, retail, financial and travel services. Whether you need to collect a parcel, take a passport photo or simply mail a letter, the Post Office is conveniently located on campus. Open weekdays.
1. Free parcel collection point. Everybody can send parcels to UNSW Post Office and pick up within two weeks. It is free of charge.
2. Free picking up for bulk parcels or trackable letters shipment;
3. Free delivery for bulk stock order;
4. Passport interview and passport photos. No appoint is required;
5. Tax file number application;
6. 100 points ID check, ig, land title, high risk licence, bank account;
7. Banking at Post serice (sorry no ANZ bank card);
8. Scan, print and fax services;
9. All kind of stationery;
10. Staff and students discount when shipping large personal items interstates or oversea;
11. Australia Post master gift cards;
12. New Opal card or Opal card top up;
13. Australia Post Mobile sim card 10% off for all staff and students;
14. Pay with UNSW charge account (require UNSW fund number, department name and project code), or UNSW invoice.
15. 15 minutes parking at the post office loading dock. The loading dock is in front of the post office.
16. Foreign currency exchange and travel insurance