Works are underway to refurbish the Clancy Auditorium (C24). These works improve the graduation experience and enhance the functionality of the foyer and transform the main entry point to the upper campus.
The refurbishment works include:
- new entrance canopy and main entry doors
- upgraded lighting
- concrete remediation works
- new bar and servery area
- upgraded Green Room
- three new accessible toilets
The landscape works will be completed later in 2019.
The works are taking place in two stages:
- Stage 1A North Foyer / Facade – Tuesday 11 December 2018 to early May 2019 (complete).
- Stage 1B East and West Foyer / Façade – Early May to mid-October 2019.